With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I’ve rounded up some of my absolute favorites …. like, I can’t live without these things favorites .... to help you celebrate the special women in your life. I’m lucky to have so many amazing women in my life, with my beautiful mother sitting at the top of that list. Being able to celebrate her, and ALL of the women (mothers or not), who lift me up on the daily, is one of my favorite things about the month of May. I loved curating this list for you; every item on it brings me joy! Don’t forget to get yourself a little something - you totally deserve it.
1. BYREDO PARFUM in ROSE OF NO MANS LAND // Currently obsessed with this fragrance line. Hints of rose petals, raspberry blossom, white amber and pink pepper are what make this particular mix my current favorite. As an added bonus, this fragrance was made as a tribute to the selfless, compassionate nurses in WW1 who bravely served on the front lines and were referred to by soldiers as Rose of No Man’s Land. How beautiful is that? Endless parallels to motherhood here. Such a fitting gift.
2. ELVAH STUDDED MULES by DOLCE VITA // Simple wear every day mules with just the right amount of edge AND a price point that won’t break the bank. I’m loving the white, but all three colors are pretty much perfection.
3. KELLY RESIN EARRINGS // These statement, drop hoop earrings are the perfect mix of bold and pretty….just like your mama. I also maybe want these in every color available, they are so good!
4. HENDRIX FRINGE TOTE by CLEOBELLA // If you know me, you know that this tote and I are a package deal. Joined at the hip, literally! I’m pretty much never without it because it pairs perfectly with just about everything I own. Equal parts casual and modern chic. It’s no wonder that this is Cleobella’s top selling bag.
5. DIPTYQUE CANDLE in BAIES // Have you tried these? Next level! I love so many of their scents, but this one, featuring roses and blackcurrant is my hands down favorite. I can’t tell you how many compliments you’ll get on the way your house smells. Think fresh and fruity over flowery. Ultimate gift candle. You simply can’t go wrong here.
6. FRESH FLORAL BOUQUET by TERRAIN // Beautiful blooms always put a smile on my face, make me feel loved, and elevate my space. Was excited to see this pretty bouquet offered by one of my favorite shops. There are ranunculus and hellebore in the mix. Sold!
7. GISELE PAJAMAS by EBERJEY // I have a slight / slash / major addiction to these luxe PJ’s. If I didn’t ever have to leave the house, they’d probably be the only thing in my closet. Soft and cuddly feel + menswear styling with perfect feminine lines. GIMME ALL THE PAIRS! Pretty sure your mom will love them as much as mine does.